Thursday 2 August 2012

Introduction

I am a survivor of Andrew John Harper - Conman.

He used an alias when he was with me and for six months after he deserted me, I would Google terms like "Australian Conman" and not find anything about him. The frustration was tremendous.

Then one day, his photo and story was in the Sunday newspaper and finally I had his name. I got in contact with some of his other survivors and through them, my healing began. You can read the story of these incredibly strong, brave women in Woman's Weekly, January 2011.

Since going public with our story, we have been contacted by several people who are also victims of unscrupulous conmen and felt we needed to do something to help. My desire is to see something positive come from our experience.

This blog has been created as a central place for victims to submit a photo and short story of the person who conned them. This blog will be open to men, women and businesses who need to find the person who duped them.

We will not take responsibility for the content of the stories included in this blog. We will not be able to verify stories and fact-check. We will merely host the details, so that anyone who recognises a scammer can contact the victim directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment